Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby # 2

Well, here are some of the clearer pictures of our first ultrasound. They are still not very clear, but they are the best that we have at this stage. It is still fairly early to have ultrasound pictures at all, so we are very excited to have these early pictures of the baby due July 26, 2010, just two days before Shawn's birthday!



I keep showing Lee pictures of babies and then point to my stomach and tell her that there is baby in there, but she really does not understand and just looks at me strangely. I do not think that she has noticed the changes to my body yet. Today we saw a baby at the dr. office and she was very excited. We talked to her about being a big sister. It is hard to see what she understands and what she does not, but she was very curious about the baby and excitedly repeated her new word over and over "baby, baby, baby" pointing all the time! I think that she will be a great big sister!

1 comment:

Benj and Vero said...

Congratulations Guys!!!! Hacen bebitos tan bonitos que es bien chevere que el proximo ya este en camino. Pon muchas fotos para ver el progreso del embarazo oki:)